Fair Housing Forum:
Seeking Equity in Property Assessment, Appraisal & Valuation
Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Chicago HUD Regional Office (Ralph Metcalfe Federal Building)
Cook County Assessor, Fritz Kaegi, and U.S. HUD Regional Administrator, Diane M. Shelley, are jointly hosting a forum to discuss inequities in home assessments and appraisals, and highlight solutions that address these barriers and costs to home ownership. The event will include panels on property tax equity, appraisal bias, and fair housing practices, each featuring speakers from a diverse field of expertise. More information will be coming soon.
Michigan in May Event - Environmental & Market Analysis • May 14, 2019
Click on the links below to download the agenda and presentations from the event:
- Opening Session - Patricia Burke
- Environmental Panel - Part 1
- Environmental Panel - Part 2
- Environmental Panel - Part 3
- Market Analysis - Daniel Hogan
- Market Analysis - Rob Vogt
- Market Analysis - Sam Young
HUD MF’s CNA e Tool webinar • May 11, 2017
For a link to a recording of HUD MF’s May 11 CNA e Tool webinar, click here or to download a PDF presentation, click here. The webinar addressed the following topics:
- Quick overview-CNA e Tool, why?
- What programs will require the CNA e Tool?
- When does the CNA e Tool become mandatory?
- Where do I find CNA e Tool parts and info?
- Key parts of CNA e Tool
- (Very) Basic Work Process (the 12 step process)
- What should lenders do now?
- What should assessors do now?
LIHTC Workshop • July 6th - July 7th, 2016 • Chicago, IL
Click on the following links to download the agenda, case studies and presentations from the Midwest Lenders Association LIHTC Workshop.
- LIHTC Workshop Agenda
- Case One - Summary
- Case One - Financing Plan Summary
- Case Two - Summary
- Case Two - Financing Plan Summary
- Benefits of Tax Credits
- Calculation of Net Equity & Required Pay-In
- Dan Sullivan Presentation
- John Schneider Presentation
- LIHTC Closing, Funding & Construction Administration
- LIHTC Loans & the New Chapter 14
- The New Way to FHA