Michigan in May Event - Environmental & Market Analysis • May 14, 2019
Click on the links below to download the agenda and presentations from the event:
- Opening Session - Patricia Burke
- Environmental Panel - Part 1
- Environmental Panel - Part 2
- Environmental Panel - Part 3
- Market Analysis - Daniel Hogan
- Market Analysis - Rob Vogt
- Market Analysis - Sam Young
HUD MF’s CNA e Tool webinar • May 11, 2017
- Quick overview-CNA e Tool, why?
- What programs will require the CNA e Tool?
- When does the CNA e Tool become mandatory?
- Where do I find CNA e Tool parts and info?
- Key parts of CNA e Tool
- (Very) Basic Work Process (the 12 step process)
- What should lenders do now?
- What should assessors do now?
LIHTC Workshop • July 6th - July 7th, 2016 • Chicago, IL
Click on the following links to download the agenda, case studies and presentations from the Midwest Lenders Association LIHTC Workshop.
- LIHTC Workshop Agenda
- Case One - Summary
- Case One - Financing Plan Summary
- Case Two - Summary
- Case Two - Financing Plan Summary
- Benefits of Tax Credits
- Calculation of Net Equity & Required Pay-In
- Dan Sullivan Presentation
- John Schneider Presentation
- LIHTC Closing, Funding & Construction Administration
- LIHTC Loans & the New Chapter 14
- The New Way to FHA