Floodplain Management Webinar
The Offices of Housing and Environment and Energy are co-hosting a webinar to educate Multifamily and Office of Residential Care Federal Housing Administration (FHA) applicants and third party consultants on Floodplain Management regulations at 24 CFR Part 55.
Michigan in May Event - Environmental & Market Analysis • May 14, 2019
Click on the links below to download the agenda and presentations from the event:
- Opening Session - Patricia Burke
- Environmental Panel - Part 1
- Environmental Panel - Part 2
- Environmental Panel - Part 3
- Market Analysis - Daniel Hogan
- Market Analysis - Rob Vogt
- Market Analysis - Sam Young
HUD MF’s CNA e Tool webinar • May 11, 2017
- Quick overview-CNA e Tool, why?
- What programs will require the CNA e Tool?
- When does the CNA e Tool become mandatory?
- Where do I find CNA e Tool parts and info?
- Key parts of CNA e Tool
- (Very) Basic Work Process (the 12 step process)
- What should lenders do now?
- What should assessors do now?
LIHTC Workshop • July 6th - July 7th, 2016 • Chicago, IL
Click on the following links to download the agenda, case studies and presentations from the Midwest Lenders Association LIHTC Workshop.
- LIHTC Workshop Agenda
- Case One - Summary
- Case One - Financing Plan Summary
- Case Two - Summary
- Case Two - Financing Plan Summary
- Benefits of Tax Credits
- Calculation of Net Equity & Required Pay-In
- Dan Sullivan Presentation
- John Schneider Presentation
- LIHTC Closing, Funding & Construction Administration
- LIHTC Loans & the New Chapter 14
- The New Way to FHA